Travel as Metaphor

The blog of novelist Sue Swift.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's the latest issue of Sue Swift's Books, my newsletter from yahoo groups:

Lots of new news for fans of my writing. Most importantly, my latest book, Triangle, is now available.

Of course, you can view the cover, read a blurb and an excerpt at my site,
http://www.sue-swift.com

Triangle is my first murder mystery and I am very proud of it. Reviewers have praised the book, stating:

"…a lot of action with well developed characters…You won't be disappointed…Good to the last sentence!"
Jackie Fleming, Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine, Mostly Mystery Reviews

"TRIANGLE is a swift moving amateur sleuth investigative tale...Fans will enjoy this fine at sea thriller. "
--- Harriet Klausner

As it is published by a small press, Five Star, which specializes in hardcover editions for the library market, the best place to purchase it is online. You can also request it at your local bookstore or ask your library to purchase it.

The winner of my latest contest is Ellie L., of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Congratulations, Ellie! She will receive a gift certificate from Amazon.com, good for any book or other product of her choice.

The new blog: as some of you know, I am recently separated. Since I don't have children, I decided to fulfill a long-held dream and travel to Europe for an extended period of time. I have picked London as my home base and will spend the next six months or so exploring Europe and the near east. For more information on my travels, check out my blog,
http://thetravelho.blogspot.com Enjoy!

And do remember to pick up a copy of Triangle. You won't be disappointed!

Warmest regards,

Sue Swift

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Susan Vaughan said…

    Sue, you are a much more adventurous woman than I. My hat goes off to you. What wonderful book research you are doing! The loss of your brother and the divorce have been rough but travel and new experiences are a great way to cope. I'll be coming back to check on your news.
    Susan Vaughan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home